Durofix is a proud participant of the first ever The Assembly Show South 2023 in Nashville.
During the 2-day exhibition in beautiful city of Nashville, Tennessee, Durofix has showcased the upcoming new members of its Transducerized tools, RV2053 and RV2054. Both products equipped with Electric-Pulse System (EPS) aims to lower reaction and protect users’ wrist.
Like RV2052, the two upcoming tools both have built-in wireless data communication capabilities which enables wireless control by professional production management/control software. Durofix demonstrated the tools as part of a professional production system using ProSuite software which controls the process and the tool wirelessly.
ProSuite is a paperless manufacturing software solution provider from Belgium.
Key Features of RV2052, RV2053 and RV2054: (Available drive size options and torque range depends on models SKU#. Refer to the model page for details.)
- Transducerized sensing and auto-shutoff features
- 20V cordless lithium ion battery platform
- OLED display and user control panel on tool
- Wireless data comm. with DR002 receiver box
- Electric-Pulse System to lower reaction and protect user’s wrist
- Max torque at 120 Nm (RV2053)
Check out below video to see demonstrations