Durofix RM601-4 1/2″ Digital Torque Wrench (9.9 to 99 ft-lbs.) with Buzzer and LED Flash Notification – ISO 6789 Calibration Standards
Durofix offers the most complete line of digital torque wrench and adapter for professionals who requires high precision measurement on torque (ft-lbs/Nm) and angle degree for their job. Please use selection guides to choose digital torque wrench with right torque range for your application.
* 9.9to 99 foot pounds torque range with LED flashing / buzzer alarm when torque is reached. Easy to read LCD display with measurements (kg-cm, N-m, in-lb. ft-lb)
* Torque, Measurement, and, Peak & Trace, Mode Settings.
* Guaranteed Accuracy Range: ± 2% clockwise ± 3% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale.
* Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
* Optimal Length: 17-5/16″ Long
* Drive: 1/2″ Square
* Length: 17-5/16″
* Accuracy: ±2 % clockwise ± 3% counter-clockwise from 20% to 100% of full scale
* Torque Range: 9.9 to 99 ft-lbs
* AA Battery