- EASY TO USE – Our lightweight, professional (14.8 to 147.5 ft-lbs.) torque digital torque wrench is engineered with high-quality materials that displays real-time torque values in ft-lbs. and Nm. Excellent tool for tiny, tight, and narrow working environment, but also reliable torque values that is ideal for professionals, automotive, motor bikes, and many other industrial uses.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – Durofix is long known for its stellar quality and this tool is no different. It offers speed, accuracy, and an easy to read LCD screen that beeps when a desired torque value is achieved. Our digital torque wrench is also highly efficient, with longer lifespan and industrial grade alloy metal engineered to last years or even decades to come with proper uses.
- USER-FRIENDLY – Lightweight composite housing with ergonomic soft grip handle design provides comfort for long working hours and a secure grip for maximum control and steadiness. Slim body design molded to securely fit and balance hand torque to help reduce vibration and fatigue with less wear on your hands.
- VALUE KIT – Our kit comes with a digital torque wrench, a manual of instructions and guidance, and a hard-shell case that protects and secures the tool once it is done using. This tool is powered by 4 AAA batteries (not included).
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – For over 35 years we have been manufacturing and providing the best products and services to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We are confident that you will absolutely love our digital torque wrench that we will stand behind our product with a replacement or your money back! Every purchase comes with a manufacturer’s limited 1-year warranty, so you can buy with confidence!
Durofix offers the most complete line of digital torque wrenches and adapters for professionals who require high precision measurement on torque (ft-lbs./Nm) and angle degree for their job. Please use selection guides to choose the right digital torque wrench with the right torque range for your application.
• Static torque measurement
• Standard functions: torque setting, measurement setting, mode setting
• Operation in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions
• LCD display shows N-m (or kg-cm, in-lbs., ft-lbs.) measurements
• Audible torque confirmation by means of buzzer
– Model Number: RM607-4S
– Head Size: 1/2"
– Torque Range: (14.8 to 147.5 ft-lbs.)
– Tool Weight: 3.9 lbs. (1.77 kg)
– Battery: 4 AAA batteries (Not included)
- EAN#: 4716872181827
- SKU#: RM607-4S
- Shipping Weight (lbs): Approx. 3.9
- Application: Precision Measurement
- Tool Grade / Type: Professional Digital Torque Wrench
- Number of Tool: 1
- Power Sources: Battery Alkaline (AA)
- Battery Platform:
- Battery Included: 0 @
- Drive Size: 1/2"
- Motor Technologies:
- Max Torque (Ft-Lbs): 99,
- Max RPM:
- Max IPM:
- Wireless Comm.:
- Angle Measurement:
- Case Qty: 6
- Country of Origin: Taiwan