Durofix 1/2″ Digital Angle Torque Adapter (25-250 ft-lbs, max 720 degree ) with Audible Alert RM604-4A
Durofix offers the most complete line of digital torque wrench and adapter for professionals who requires high precision measurement on torque (ft-lbs/Nm) and angle degree for their job. Please use selection guides to choose digital torque wrench with right torque range for your application.
* Converts any ratchet wrench into a precision torque wrench; accurate calibration device for existing digital and analog torque wrenches
* 25-250 ft-lb wide torque range. Max 720 degree angle measurement.
* Guaranteed Accuracy Range: ± 2% clockwise ± 3% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale.
* PEAK, TRACE & ANGLE modes, Torque Alarm setting with audible & LED alert
* 2x CR2032 Coin batteries required to operate the adapter. (Included)
* The product quality meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
* Drive: 1/2″ Square
* Accuracy: ± 2 % clockwise ± 3% counter-clockwise from 20% to 100% of full scale
* Torque Range: 25 to 250 ft-lbs
* Angle Measurement: 1~720 degree
* Coin Battery x2 (6V)